Thursday, August 28, 2008

Damn Tivo!

I have tried, unsuccessfully, multiple times to Tivo Episode 4 of Sordid Lives the Series. I accidentally deleted the premiere episode and so I've only seen it once :( i usually watch an episode at least twice the first two days, sometimes twice the same night (episode 5 we watched three times, although I did pass out during #3). Anyway, my Tivo was set to record it last night, and I watched episode 3, again :), which played before 4, then decided to run out for Sushi to bring home and eat while I watched 4 on Tivo. I got home, skimmed my Tivo, and NO Sordid Lives Episode 4!!!! :(

I need these to come out on iTunes immediately!

No comments:

Sordid Lives The Blog

Five obsessed Sordid Lives fans from Texas to the desert and back to the East coast have formed a coalition to bring you the most up-t0-date information, funny videos, great pics and fabulously fun polls all about our favorite new TV show Sordid Lives: The Series.