Friday, August 22, 2008

Dumb Ass Reviews

I've decided to include a new section that highlights some really stupid reviews I've come across about Sordid Lives, whether it be the film, play or TV series. I realize that I probably shouldn't shine a light on such trash, but I think it's ironic:

First up from the Valdosta Daily Times (it is from the Editorial Column in reference to the papers article/review of the play):
"I found the article regarding ‘Sordid Lives’ to be very offensive. There is enough sordidness in everyday life without bringing it to the stage. If this is culture, God forbid that I ever become cultured."
---http://www.valdostadailytimes.com/opinion/local_story_234003712.html

No comments:

Sordid Lives The Blog

Five obsessed Sordid Lives fans from Texas to the desert and back to the East coast have formed a coalition to bring you the most up-t0-date information, funny videos, great pics and fabulously fun polls all about our favorite new TV show Sordid Lives: The Series.