Friday, August 1, 2008

Lovin' Lavonda


I wish I had an Aunt Lavonda.  Shit, I'd settle just for knowing Ann Walker.  She seems like a lot of fun.

I love that's she loud and vulgar, sassy, brassy, broad and at the same time, so real that I envy Ty for having her in his life... his fictional life :)

I know she's not ahead in the online poll, but I'll let it be known that I think that Ann Walker is the best looking lady returning to Sordid, with all due respect to the others (who also look great). Well all except Juanita, but I don't think she's supposed to look "purty".  Ann looks like she's a crisp 50 year old, still ready to pounce and devour any man (straight!) who comes her way.  Rrrrr!  Such a fox!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are my new best friend....thanks for lovin' LaVonda. I do too!! I don't care who wins this contest 'cause I already know...I LOOK GOOD..'CAUSE I WORK AT IT!!!!!
Love you,
Ann

Anonymous said...

Gotta LOVE LaVonda! She is one sexy 50 year old. I hope to look so good!

Pieces of Blue said...

I canot believe that LaVonda is not rockin the vote. She looks fabulous at 50! It's longevity, not youth. You go girl!

Lauren said...

Hi Sordid Fans,
I'm Lavonda's daughter in real life. I can tell you that she is in many ways like her character on the show. She's not afraid to speak her mind, especially when it comes to defending the ones she loves. I am so proud of the character she has created. Lavonda is the champion of those that need a voice. And she's also a gal who knows a good time! I wish you could all have a Lavonda in your life, I am so thankful I have one. Love you Mom!

Sordid Lives The Blog

Five obsessed Sordid Lives fans from Texas to the desert and back to the East coast have formed a coalition to bring you the most up-t0-date information, funny videos, great pics and fabulously fun polls all about our favorite new TV show Sordid Lives: The Series.