Friday, August 29, 2008

Google Gold: Sordid Newbies Are So Cute Together

I am starting a new section titled Google Gold and it's where I will be posting jewels I find on Google Image searches about Sordid Lives and the cast.

Here is a great picture of Jason Dottley and Caroline Rhea at the NNN Awards on Logo. Not only are they adorable together, they are quickly becomming breakouts for their new takes on Ty and Noleta. When Noleta brushed GW's hair with that hammer, I nearly peed myself. And I still can't watch Ty and Latrelle's phone call in episode five without tearing-up.

No comments:

Sordid Lives The Blog

Five obsessed Sordid Lives fans from Texas to the desert and back to the East coast have formed a coalition to bring you the most up-t0-date information, funny videos, great pics and fabulously fun polls all about our favorite new TV show Sordid Lives: The Series.