Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sordid Lives Ep 5 The Best Yet

God, dead goats, waxed vajajays, and a scene with Ty and his mother than would make a straight man cry all were icing on the Sordid Lives cake in last nighths premiere of Episode 5. I really must commend Logo for having found such a ground-breaking show. My mom and her her straight friends watch it weekly and even my dad, who likes nothing with a ball or an umpire in it, loves the show.
Sissy is quickly becomming my favorite character, followed by Noleta, Brother Boy, Ty and Lavonda. It's so hard to even love any one more than the others they are all so wonderful.
I want to know what YOU thought of last nights episode!

Blog Blog Blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved it but then I've loved every one of them so far!

Please everyone, go to IMDB and vote with your rating! Let's make this a 10!!!

Al

Sordid Lives The Blog

Five obsessed Sordid Lives fans from Texas to the desert and back to the East coast have formed a coalition to bring you the most up-t0-date information, funny videos, great pics and fabulously fun polls all about our favorite new TV show Sordid Lives: The Series.