Saturday, August 2, 2008

Fan Mail: Rue McClanahan Returns Better Than Ever


With permission I'd like to share with you an email we received at Sordid Lives The Blog about reigning queen of Sordid Lives: The Series, Rue McClanahan:

"Rue was my idol growing up. I wanted to be her. I've seen every episode ever aired of the Golden Girls and never thought that I'd have the golden opportunity to see Rue on TV in a new role again. I've seen all the trailers and was at a screening where they showed her censored sex scene, and I don't think I've ever loved her more. Adding Rue to Sordid Lives was the most brilliant casting choice the gay gods have ever made. I can't wait to see more and more and more and more of Rue."

Well we couldn't agree more with you at SL: The Blog.

Rue, if you are out there reading this, WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go to her myspace page and tell her how much you love her.

http://www.myspace.com/ruemcclanahanonline

Anonymous said...

Her Myspace is awesome. Seems to keep her fans up to date.

Sordid Lives The Blog

Five obsessed Sordid Lives fans from Texas to the desert and back to the East coast have formed a coalition to bring you the most up-t0-date information, funny videos, great pics and fabulously fun polls all about our favorite new TV show Sordid Lives: The Series.