Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Poll Proves: Once You Pop, You Can't Stop


Our second poll has closed and as the results show, 75% of all voters have watched the show more than once! More impressively over 40% have watched it 4 or more times!!

I'm assuming the votes for zero must be from people who can't get Logo. There's good news on that front according to Del Shores myspace; Sordid Lives: The Series will be available on iTunes in a few weeks!

Remember to visit Logoonline.com's Sordid Lives: The Series pages as online traffic is one of Logo's only ways of tracking a show's success.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't get Logo on Dish Network, so I've been looking on iTunes almost daily where I got Noah's Arc. I'm so happy to hear Sordid Lives will be coming to iTunes. I CAN'T WAIT! SERIOUSLY!!!

Sordid Lives The Blog

Five obsessed Sordid Lives fans from Texas to the desert and back to the East coast have formed a coalition to bring you the most up-t0-date information, funny videos, great pics and fabulously fun polls all about our favorite new TV show Sordid Lives: The Series.