Friday, August 15, 2008

Foursome! Sordid Lives Airs Four Times Back-To-Back

I usually hate when LOGO repeats shows this much, but I love Sordid Lives: The Series and I love these weekly marathon viewings.

Tonight catch all four aired episodes:

Episode 1 10PM EST
Episode 2 1030
Episode 3 11
Episode 4 1130

I say make yourself a couple of cocktails (or smoke a little grass!), invite your friends over and have a Sordid Lives Marathon Party.

Send your pictures to me and I'll post them! SordidLivesTheBlog@me.com

2 comments:

WickedGayBlog.com said...

WickedGayBlog.com readers and owners pick Sordid Lives as the best Gay TV program!

WickedGayBlog.com said...

Keep up the great work!

http://wickedgayblog.blogspot.com/2008/08/best-new-show-on-tv-sordid-lives.html

Sordid Lives The Blog

Five obsessed Sordid Lives fans from Texas to the desert and back to the East coast have formed a coalition to bring you the most up-t0-date information, funny videos, great pics and fabulously fun polls all about our favorite new TV show Sordid Lives: The Series.